Empowering Temporary Foreign Workers Project Information Session
This webinar is part of a series of information and resource-sharing webinars to strengthen capacity and build solidarity during this difficult time.
Join us to chat about:
• Services for Temporary Foreign Workers, in particular migrant farmworkers
• Increasing awareness amongst Temporary Foreign Workers of health and safety precautions related to COVID-19
• Services and benefits available during the pandemic
• Gaps in existing supports and services within the current COVID-19 context
• Strengthening capacity of the network to accompany Temporary Foreign Workers in accessing services and benefits, and to exercise their rights